The model RS8-42 Mark74 is built with high quality components, which provide the performance to get the job done.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent brakingand long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- in 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites.
Remote Boom Control
The Remote Boom Control or Remote Boom Control with PWP is not available on the RS8-42 Mark74.
The RS8-42 Mark74 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to operate.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
The model RS8-42 Mark74 has outstanding hydraulic system and control performance.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS8-42 Mark74 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.