150 - 250 HP
4.5 / 6.7 L
- Field Cruise
- Triple Windrower Attachment
The Triple Windrow Attachment (TWA) for Case IH WD5 windrowers turns your machine into more than just a cutting and conditioning implement. The TWA eliminates the need to rake and merge with other implements saving time, fuel and expense.The TWA can build the windrow of your choice by merging two or three swaths into a single windrow.
- In-Cab controls let the operator adjust the speed of the belt to build the desired windrow.
- When not in use the TWA folds tightly under the windrower to allow for a single swath or is locked upright for roading
The merger allows 2 or 3windrows to be placed toether which can reduce trips across the field to rake or merge the crop.
The TWA crop merger can be installed on MY16 and newer WD2104/2504 (Tier 4B) and WD2105/WD2505 using RD163 or RD193 disc headers. An auxiliary pump is required on the SPW to provide the correct hydraulic flow rate; kit p/n 48156661. The merger is not compatible with sickle heads.
- Redesigned precision ground drive system monitors wheel speed differences and self-compensates by adjusting wheel speeds to ensure the best tracking possible and straight-line travel
- Drive-by-wire ground propulsion and steering system make road transport and field work easier by providing retaining light-touch steering
- Road speeds up to 30 mph get you to the field faster
- Cutting speeds up to 20 mph save you time in the field
- Simplified flotation system allows adjustments to be made on the fly
- Power Down feature - lift arms can be lowered to the ground without making adjustments to flotation
- Easy header hookup with wider lift arms and power down option
Ground Drive System
- In addition to the increased field and transport speeds, the new ground drive system produces over 11,000 ft-lbs of torque
- With this power the WD5 can climb grades up to 70%
The Ultimate in Cab Comfort and Function
- Tuned cab suspension provides better fore/aft stabilization for those long haying days
- Suspended cab and air bag rear-axle suspension results in a smoother ride
- Larger, easy-entry steps, leather ventilated seat, and additional window tinting for a cool and comfortable workday
- Optional Bluetooth® radio lets you listen to your favorite music or talk hands-free
- The MultiFunction Handle is available on all models
- Handle features several ergonomic enhancements for increased operator productivity and comfort
Lighting PackagesThree different lighting packages based on operational need:
- The standard package featuring 4 Halogen work lights in the roofline, 2 Halogen rear facing lights and 2 halogen stubble lights
- The deluxe package featuring 4 high-output LED lights in the roofline, 2 Halogen rear facing lights and 2 stubble lights
- The premium package featuring 4 high-outpet LED lights in the roofline, 2 high output LED rear facing lights and 2 high-output LED stubble lights.
- Integrated Guidance Option
- AFS Pro 700 Display
- Guidance Complete – display, receiver and navigation controller; WAAS or OmniStar
- All WD5 are autoguidance ready. Units may be ordered auto-guidance complete from the factory or completed by the dealership.
The WD5 series can approach a guidance line at speeds greater than 10 miles per hour.
- Angle improved to 90 degrees.
- An operator needs to simply drive near the next line, press the autoguidance activate button, and then the WD5 takes over.
- Even when the Windrower is perpendicular to a guidance line, it’s possible to activate guidance.
WD5 models move to acquire the line almost immediately and lock on 30% faster. The WD5 sweeps to the line smoothly without abrupt or jerky auto guidance movements.
- All WD5 Windrowers are equipped with the Case IH AFS Pro 700 10" color, touch-screen display.
- The AFS Pro 700 monitor is transferable to other Case IH equipment for ease of use.
Perform diagnostic functions right from your display
- All machine functions and operation information is available in one display
- Display is customizable and easy to read
Optional rear camera kit can be added and run through the AFS Pro 700 display.
Efficient, Powerful, Clean Engines
Emission-compliant, biodiesel-approved engines provide muscle to handle heavy loads, wet conditions and hillsides without slowdown.
The WD5 series windrowers offer engines with Case IH Efficient Power technology. Windrower field tests have demonstrated a minimum of 10 percent operating cost advantage compared to similar windrowers. The 4-cylinder WD1505 and 6-cylinder WD2105 and WD2505 deliver 150, 210 and 250 horsepower, respectively.
Windrower engines feature turbocharger, air-to-air intercooling and computer-aided-design parent bore block with contoured outer surface for increased overall block strength and reduced noise and vibration.
Clean PowerThe windrowers are equipped with our patented Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) - only exhaust aftertreatment technolgy to meet Tier 4 B/Final emissions requirements.Because SCR does its work outside the engine, the engine can be tuned to operate at its peak power and fuel efficiency.
Service and Maintenance
Durability and Easy Serviceability for Maximum Uptime
- The swing-out door behind the cab and lift-up side shields provide easy access to the engine and key maintenance points
- The rotary self-cleaning radiator screen keeps air flowing without restriction to the radiator
- The hinged swing-out cover opens wide to allow access to the air-conditioning condenser, hydraulic oil cooler, radiator and intercooler
- 120-gal (454L) fuel capacity and 19-gal (71.9L) DEF capacity means you can work a day without refills
- Fuel fill, hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic filters are accessible from ground level
- Engine Power: 150 HP
- Cylinders: 4
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 B/Final
- Transmission: Hydrostatic with 2 operating modes