50 SERIES SPRAYER
If you need a field sprayer, look no farther then Demco! Our 1050 and 1250 sprayers are available with a 80'/90' boom. Demco 50 Series sprayers have a proven design loaded with features with your convenience and efficiency in mind. Our exclusive tank design allows for unmatched agitation and drainage. Our short trailer design helps reduce crop damage, and our front folding hydraulic booms are built to perform.
- Tanks have a 16" flip-top lid and 2 high volume jet agitators, molded-in trough drains spills to rear of sprayer
- 100 gallon 2 stage sump provides optimum tank drainage and decreases sloshing
- External liquid site gauge
- 120 gallon rear mounted rinse tank and 2 1⁄2 gallon hand wash tank
- Fold-away ladder provides easy access to the large work platform for added safety when filling tank
- One of the shortest “hitch pin to axle” lengths in the industry - 140"
- Large storage compartment conveniently located for storing extra nozzles, clamps, etc.
- Single tube hitch frame allows for improved turning - can be adjusted vertically in 1 1⁄2" increments
- 320 / 90R46 radial tires provide a smooth ride and low field compaction
- Pump and plumbing are center mounted allowing for shorter hoses and improved pump priming
- 50 mesh main filter and 60 mesh feeder line filters prevent tip plugging
- 160 lb. glycerin-filled gauge
- 2" quick couplers for bottom filling tanks
- The Hydraulic folding pendant/block designed for closed center tractor hydraulic systems
- Booms feature 2 stage wing fold, hydraulic height adjust, wing leveling and outer wing breakaway
- Booms are available with 3/4" high volume plumbing and TeeJet® diaphragm check nozzles spaced at 20"
- Booms can be folded to spray in a 60' or an unfolded 80/90' width
- All booms have stainless steel boom and hose clamps
- Light system consists of flasher/turn signal and taillights for added road safety