Available in capacities of 150 or 200 gallons and either single axle or tandem axle, the Demco ATV sprayer is the perfect choice for a smaller sprayer to pull behind your ATV, UTV, or small tractor to get the job done.
Different pump and boom options are available for you to equip this sprayer to meet your specific needs. Complete with durable construction, jet agitation, a molded sight gauge, a sump, and no-splash cover, the high quality Demco ATV trailer sprayer is perfect for spot spraying or spraying smaller fields and pastures.
- 150 or 200 gallon polyethylene elliptical tank features jet agitation, sump, molded sight gauge and fillwell with a no-splash fillwell cover.
- Trailer frame features height adjustment of up to 18" ground clearance, walking tandem axles with 22 x 11 x 8 pneumatic tires, or single axle with 24 x12 turf tires, adjustable wheel spacing of (44" to 90" centers tandem)(72" to 90" singles).
- 2" ball coupler hitch.
- Walking tandems feature “lock out” for rigid axle spraying.
- 21/2 gallon clean water tank is mounted for added safety.
- PTO driven roller pump: Hypro® cast iron 6 roller pump (C6500D) delivers a maximum of 9.7 GPM at 540 RPM (open flow).
- Hypro® engine driven straight centrifugal pump: Pump delivers 94 GPM at 30 PSI. Maximum pressure is 70 PSI.
- Demco’s 21', 30' and 40' Truss-T booms feature horizontal and vertical break-away hinges and 1/2" rubber hose with no-drip diaphragm check nozzles spaced at 20". 8' transport width.