- 1000 RPM PTO
- 14" diameter balanced auger with 5/16" flighting and Posi-Lock connection.
- UltraFlyte made with 1008/1010 high carbon steel including a thicker outer edge, resulting in up to 50% longer wear and faster conveying.
- Automatic reset “cut-out” clutch with overrunning clutch to protect auger drive and tractor PTO
- 30" hydraulic controlled flow gate.
- Auger positioned for operator visibility.
- Auger folds within the width of the box for compact transporting and storage.
- 2 grain viewing windows.
- Welded box construction with silicone sealed seams resists rust and corrosion.
- 7000 lb. drop-leg tongue jack with separate storage positions provides tighter turning radius.
- Hand wheel operated clean-out door at bottom of auger for easy post season cleanup.
- LED Tail, flasher/turn signal lights and halogen auger spotlight for nighttime operation.
- Available with 120" fixed or 120" - 144" adjustable axle tread width.
- Transport width: 12' 9".
- Rear mounted SMV sign is standard
- Transport safety chain
Roll top tarp
Adjustable auger spout
Ergonomic pendant grip control
Standard scale or Wireless scale
NOTES ON HYDRAULICS: A standard grain cart requires two hydraulic remotes. The optional adjustable spout requires an additional hydraulic remote. Additional 15 - 25 GPM oil flow is required for hydraulic unloading drive.