The RS5-19 GEN:3 is built to work hard.
- Compact size 5' 11" wide & 6' 4" tall
- Total weight of 10,000 lbs
- With a ground clearance of 14"
- Two section telescopic boom has full hydraulic power for all lift and telescopic functions
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
- Inboard wet-disc service brakes
- Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
- Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab
The operator’s cab in the RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler is anything but compact. A modern, ergonomic design maximizes comfort.
- High-back seat with right-side adjustable armrest; suspension seat optional.
- Locking storage compartment under seat.
- Full 360° visibility.
- Ergonomic design features all gauges, indicator lights and switches on the right-side dash panel
- ROPS/FOPS canopy standard; ROPS/FOPS cab with heater or ROPS/FOPS cab with heater & A/C optional
To enhance maneuverability, the RS5-19 Telescopic Handler has three steering modes. An operator can change between 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-type steering by flipping a switch in the operator’s station.
The RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler has the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Rexroth 2-speed hydrostatic transmission.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
||4TNV98C Tier IV
||69 hp (50.1)
|Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr)
||15 mph (24)
The model RS5-19 GEN:3 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance.
|Total Capacity (L/min)
||20 gpm (83)
|System Pressure (bar)
||3,350 psi (231)
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)
||18 gal. (68)
There is a tool for every job, and the RS5-19 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
||Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
||Rotating Carriage – 48” (1219 mm) and 66” (1676 mm) wide.
||Fork Shift - 50" (1270 mm) wide.
||Truss Boom- 5' long.
||Bucket - Light Material - 71" wide.
The RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler has an intelligent design that protects components and provides easy access for routine maintenance.
- The engine hood lifts fully out of the way, providing easy access to the battery and engine maintenance
- A hinged access door provides easy access to the engine oil drain
- Hydraulic oil fill cap is located on the top of the engine compartment for easier access, with a spill guard for extra protection
- A protective sleeve over the exhaust pipe increases safety when working on the engine
- A dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants