The model RS9-50 GEN:3 is built with high quality components, for long life and superior performance.
- Land 5,000 lbs at 47' 0" high without moving the machine.
- Additional reach of 50' 0" telescopic boom provides greater work range and material placement ability than competitive 42' 0" or 44' 0" units..
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- In 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites..
Turning Radius (m): 13'8" (4.2)
The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission is easy to operate.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
Model: QSF 3.8 Tier IV
Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr): 19.6 mph (31.5)
Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
The model RS9-50 GEN:3 has outstanding hydraulic system and control performance.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Boom tip auxiliary hydraulics are standard to power hydraulic operated attachments.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
Pump Type: Gear
Total Capacity (L/min): 41.5 gpm (157)
System Pressure (bar): 3,000 psi (207)
Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L): 45 gal. (170)
There is a tool for every job, and the RS9-50 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
Rotating Carriage – 48” (1219 mm) and 66” (1676 mm) wide.
Fork Shift - 48" (1219 mm) wide.
Swing Carriage – 90° and 180° swing.
Log and Pipe Grapple - 78" wide.
Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
Truss Boom - 15' (4.5 m) with optional winch.
Boom Tip Lift Hook
- This factory-installed option provides a secure lifting point for handling suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- The lift capacity remains the same as a standard carriage, while the quick attachment point increases versatility and reduces downtime.
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS9-50 GEN:3 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide a compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.