Gehl RS9-50 GEN:3
The model RS9-50 GEN:3 is built with high quality components, for long life and superior performance.
- Land 5,000 lbs at 47' 0" high without moving the machine.
- Additional reach of 50' 0" telescopic boom provides greater work range and material placement ability than competitive 42' 0" or 44' 0" units..
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- In 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites..
|Turning Radius (m)||13'8" (4.2)|
The RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission is easy to operate.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
|Model||QSF 3.8 Tier IV|
|Power (kW)||120 hp (89)|
|Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr)||19.6 mph (31.5)|
|Rated Speed||2,500 rpm|
The model RS9-50 GEN:3 has outstanding hydraulic system and control performance.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set fork tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Boom tip auxiliary hydraulics are standard to power hydraulic operated attachments.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
|Total Capacity (L/min)||41.5 gpm (157)|
|System Pressure (bar)||3,000 psi (207)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)||45 gal. (170)|
There is a tool for every job, and the RS9-50 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
|Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.|
|Rotating Carriage – 48” (1219 mm) and 66” (1676 mm) wide.|
|Fork Shift - 48" (1219 mm) wide.|
|Swing Carriage – 90° and 180° swing.|
|Log and Pipe Grapple - 78" wide.|
|Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.|
|Truss Boom - 15' (4.5 m) with optional winch.|
Boom Tip Lift Hook
- This factory-installed option provides a secure lifting point for handling suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- The lift capacity remains the same as a standard carriage, while the quick attachment point increases versatility and reduces downtime.
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS9-50 GEN:3 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide a compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.
|Max. Lifting Height||50' 1" (15.3 m)|
|Max. Capacity w/ Forks||9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)|
|Capacity at Max. Height||5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)|
|Max. Outreach||36' 7" (11.1 m)|
|Max. Forward Capacity||500 lbs. (227 kg)|
|Engine Brand||Cummins QFS 3.8|
|Engine Power||120 hp (89 kW)|
|Engine Technology||Tier IV|
|Max. Travel Speed||20.1 mpg (32.3 km/h)|
|Unladen Weight||29.900 lbs. (13,562 kg)|
|Overall Width||8' 4" (2.53 m)|
|Overall Length||21' 0" (6.4 m)|
|Overall Height||8' 6" (2.6 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||13' 11" (4.24 m)|
|Ground Clearance||18" (457 mm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||47 gal. (178 L)|