CLASS-LEADING 78HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails and speed across the desert floor.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
SUSPENSION & HANDLING
THE INDUSTRY'S ONLY ROLLED INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Aggressive 26” CST tires with 14” steel rims.
BUILT FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The Scrambler 850 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
DURABLE. RELIABLE BUILT TO LAST.
The Scrambler 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.