FD75 FlexDraper Headers for Combines
TRUE FLEXDRAPER® NO COMPROMISE
The original FlexDraper® , MacDon's FD75 continues to advance harvesting technology. It features a fixed reel-to-cutterbar relationship and the smooth, consistent, heads-first feeding that makes the FlexDraper® a harvesting performance legend. As the ultimate performance modification for your combine, this machine can significantly boost productivity in any crop and any harvesting situation. That's why more top producers and custom harvesters trust the FlexDraper® with their harvest.
- MacDon's Active Float System allows the header to conform to the ground with minimal ground pressure for an even cut every time.
- On-the-go control of ground pressure, cutting height and fore-aft header tilt.
- The patented flip-over action of our reel promotes smooth crop flow.
- Tight draper seals help prevent debris build-up and downtime.
- The proven durability of MacDon's Wobble Box knife drive.
- Adjustable sickle speed, knife reverser, and precise draper speed controls keep you cutting.
- MacDon Draper Headers are designed to fit on all major brand combines. This multi-brand compatibility, along with MacDon's performance reputation, means your investment will hold its value until it's time to upgrade your header.