116 - 150 HP
ActiveDrive or CVXDrive
4.5 / 6.7 L
Up to 39.6 gpm
New for 2022
Greater Operator Comfort, More Flexibility
Lighting & Styling
- New rear-view mirror design and enhanced LED beacon lights provide additional visibility for greater operator accuracy, while an updated lighting system creates a uniformly lit work area.
- Low-mounted front wiper provides maximum visibility in all field conditions.
- New steps, monitor bar, battery cutoff switch and elastic hood closing rope put operator convenience front and center.
- Enhanced quality and new features, such as an in-cab cool box, provide exceptional operator comfort.
- Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology allows for longer service intervals — 750 hours for engine oil and 1,500 hours for transmission fluid.
- New loader joystick with reverser provides greater drivability.
Customize Your Maxxum Tractor to Meet Your Needs
Maxxum ActiveDrive 4
- Versatile workhorse with the proven 16x16 semi-powershift transmission.
- Ideal for tasks all across the farm from fieldwork to livestock feeding.
- Customize with the features and comforts you desire.
Maxxum ActiveDrive 8
- New ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission delivers a wider range of working speeds without torque interruptions.
- Advanced technology of MultiControl Armrest and MultiFunction Handle places most-frequently used functions in one hand for easy operation.
- An optional advanced loader joystick allows you to shift gears from the loader joystick.
- Outstanding choice for long, demanding days in the field, whether planting, baling hay or doing chores around the farmstead.
- Simple-to-operate CVXDrive continuously variable transmission delivers seamless speed changes while maintaining power to the ground.
- Automatically and continuously finds the most efficient gear ratio and engine speed.
- Excellent choice for loader work and applications on hilly terrain or with frequent load changes; easy-to-use option for less experienced operators.
Efficient, Powerful Engines
Common Rail Direct Injection
The latest fuel-injection technology offers several advantages, including faster throttle response, improved power performance, increased efficiency and cleaner emissions.
Sometimes in tough conditions — such as mobile hydraulic or mobile PTO and transport applications — you need a little extra power. All Maxxum tractors help you meet those demands without losing speed and productivity by automatically delivering a boost of up to 24 horsepower on the 4-cylinder models and up to 17 horsepower on the 6-cylinder model.
Tier 4 B/Final With SCR-only Solution
SCR is a simple system that maximizes engine power and treats exhaust outside of the engine to eliminate pollutants. The result: Engines with more power, greater fuel economy, increased durability and reliability and longer service intervals. SCR is the most efficient and powerful diesel emission-control technology available.
- ActiveDrive 4 Semi-powershift(SPS)
- ActiveDrive 8 Dual-clutch Transmission
- CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission
17x16 Eco, 25 mph peak speed
17x16, 30 mph peak speed
24x24, 31 mph peak speed
Optional CVXDrive: 30 mph peak speed
Select Your Comfort Zone
ComfortOperator’s Platform:A large operators platform and fully opening and functional left and right cab doors provide easy access and exit and give you plenty of legroom, storage space and room to maneuver. The single-piece, molded floor features an easy-to-clean covering that helps reduce noise and vibration.
Active Comfort Seat Package:A full day’s work moves along quicker and more efficiently when you’re comfortable. The Active Comfort Seat holds you in a neutral position, even on rough terrain, for the most comfortable ride possible. Upgrade to a vented and heated seat with deluxe fabric or leather for ultimate comfort.
Adjustable Steering Column:The tilting and telescopic steering column is fully adjustable to any size operator. Or change it up throughout the day to stay comfortable. For a more comfortable feel, choose the optional leather-wrapped steering wheel — similar to the one available on Magnum and Steiger tractors.
Adaptive Steering Control: Make steering easy for any operator. Variable ratio steering allows operators to customize the number of steering wheel rotations from lock to lock, which reduces operator fatigue in repetitive tasks.
ConvenienceMultiControl Armrest: All Maxxum ActiveDrive 8 and Maxxum CVXDrive models feature the innovative functionality and easy operation of the MultiControl Armrest. The MultiFunction Handle places 85 to 90 percent of the controls you use most in one hand so you can stay focused on your work while reducing stress and fatigue.
In-cab Storage Compartments: Ample storage space helps keep the Maxxum cab organized. And we’ve thought of everything, including a front storage box that’s semi-refrigerated on ActiveDrive 8 and CVXDrive models.
Instructional Seat:The flexible instructors seat provides space when training new operators. Or fold it down for a flat work surface.
Advanced Loader Joystick:Now you can shift all 24 gears on ActiveDrive 8 or change between programmed speeds on CVXDrive without removing your hand from the loader joystick. Model Year 2022 Maxxum MultiController series tractors offer a new loader joystick with reverser for greater drivability.
Model Year 2022 Ease-Of-Use Features: More accessible steps, a monitor bar with USB outlets, a new battery cutoff switch located outside the cab door and an elastic hood closing rope combine to make operation simple, efficient and convenient.
VisibilityWide-open Views:With more than 63 square feet of glass area, the Maxxum SurroundVision cab provides unobstructed views in all directions, including overhead via a high-visibility roof panel. Up front, the cab’s roofline extends beyond the glass to provide shade from the sun. Tinted rear-glass helps remove glare throughout the day.
Forward Looking:The narrow, sloping hood on Maxxum series tractors provides clear, unobstructed forward sightlines to the front wheels, loader and other mid- and front-mount attachments.
Instrumentation:Control placement, along with dashboard and A-pillar instrumentation (depending on configuration), provide access without inhibiting visibility.
New Rear-View Mirror & Wiper: A new rear-view mirror design and low-mounted front wiper work together to reduce blind spots and offer greater visibility for operators on all Model Year 2022 Maxxum MultiController series tractors.
LED Beacon Lights: Model Year 2022 Maxxum MultiController series tractors offer enhanced LED safety lighting to provide maximum visibility, regardless of field conditions.
Cab ComfortsSuspension:The optional cab suspension package offers superior comfort on the road and in the field by reducing shock loads transmitted to the tractor by 25 percent. Pair cab suspension with the suspended MFD front-axle option for a best-in-class ride that will help you stay fresh and comfortable through the longest days.
Climate Control:A comfort-creating manual or automatic HVAC system lets you personalize your workspace. Choose up to 4 rear remotes and a 2 or 3 function mid-mount valve to handle the hydraulic needs of many implements.
Radio Options:Take advantage of our quiet Maxxum cabs and catch the latest market report or relax to your favorite tunes. An optional Bluetooth® radio lets you bring your own entertainment with you. A built-in radio antenna amplifier helps you stay connected even in the most remote areas.
PTO, Hydraulics & Hitches
540 and 1,000 rpm rear PTO is standard and includes a reversible shaft for fast, easy PTO speed changes.
Flow Rate:Maxxum tractors provide the hydraulic flow you need to power all kinds of implements and the toughest loader work. Main implement pump max flow capacity:
- Maxxum ActiveDrive 4: 22.7 gallons per minute — fixed displacement; 31.9 gallons per minute — optional pressure-flow compensation (PFC); mechanical remotes
- Maxxum ActiveDrive 8: 39.6 gallons per minute — PFC; 22.7 gallons per minute — fixed displacement; available with electronic or mechanical rear remotes
- Maxxum CVXDrive: 39.6 gallons per minute — PFC; available with electronic or mechanical rear remotes
Fixed displacement or pressure- flow compensation pumps:Choose the right hydraulic system for your needs. The fixed displacement pump is perfect for simple operations that require less flows. PFC systems are best for operations that require more flow or need continuous flow.
Remotes:Further customize your Maxxum tractor by matching the hydraulic remote configuration for the implements and attachments you plan to power. Choose from two to four remotes with adjustable detents. Fully color-coded remotes and in-cab controls simplify hookup.
3-point:Standard telescoping stabilizers and available quick-attach claw ends or telescopic lower links with ball-link ends make attaching and hooking up implements fast and easy. Two turnbuckles provide side-to-side leveling of attachments.
Lift capacities:Mechanical position control and adjustable drop rate make operation easy and precise.
- Standard: Two 80 mm lift cylinders — 6,900 pounds
- Optional: Two 90 mm lift cylinders — 8,945 pounds
1Lift capacities as reported by Nebraska Tractor Test Laboratory.
Swinging Drawbar:A swinging drawbar makes hooking up implements easier or it can be moved out of the way when not in use.
Axles & Tires
Heavy-duty MFD or 2WD Options Available
When a 2WD tractor is best-suited to your needs, Maxxum 2WD models deliver all of the power, comfort and features of the Maxxum tractor line at a lower price point. Enhanced maneuverability and a tighter turn radius, plus efficient power to the PTO and hydraulics, help make 2WD non suspended, heavy-duty front axle an excellent option for hay and forage operations, dairy farms, vegetable production, municipalities and small-acreage mixed farms. The Maxxum 2WD model is compatible with the L103 loader for even more flexibility.
Heavy-duty MFD Option
Multiple front-axle systems — suspended or non suspended, and with or without brakes — allow you to customize your Maxxum tractor to your operation. A Class 4 heavy-duty MFD front axle is the toughest axle ever offered in a Maxxum series tractor, so you have improved traction and increased power to the ground for even the most demanding applications, such as loader work and mounted front tanks.
Factory-available Dual Wheels
Available on the Maxxum MultiContoller ActiveDrive 8 and Maxxum CVXDrive models, factory-available dual wheels deliver better flotation, traction and stability for planting and loader work in challenging conditions, such as hills and wet conditions.
Advanced Farming Systems (AFS)
Integrated Precision Farming Technology
AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidanceMinimizing skips and overlaps saves on fuel, seed, fertilizer and chemicals. Precisely placing seeds can improve agronomic performance. Achieving year-to-year repeatable accuracy — as tight as plus or minus 1 inch — becomes reality with AFS AccuGuide autoguidance.
AFS Pro 700 DisplayIn a single screen, the AFS Pro 700 display can control tractor functions and implements such as the Case IH LB4 series large square balers and RB5 round balers, Early Riser® planters, Precision Disk™ drills and ISOBUS-compliant implements. Plus, you can use your display with third-party ISOBUS-compliant implements.
ISOBUS FunctionalityISOBUS creates a compatible communication interface that lets your tractor and appropriately compatible implement talk to each other. Maxxum tractors feature two levels of communication. For example, in hay production:
- Class 2 ISOBUS allows you to view and control certain functions via display, including:
- Bale size and shape
- Density control (when applicable)
- Tailgate open and close confirmation
- Class 3 ISOBUS allows for implement automation through the tractor and display, as well as implement control of certain tractor functions, such as speed. Imagine the convenience of letting ISOBUS handle these function:
- Automated baling cycle
- Tractor stop
- Net wrap cycle
- Tailgate raise and lower
- Class 2 ISOBUS allows you to view and control certain functions via display, including:
Maintenance & Uptime
Keeping You Running Day After Day
Easy AccessRegular maintenance points are accessible without removing shields. The hood opens without tools. Radiators and coolers fold out for quick, easy cleaning. A wide filler opening makes ground-level fueling easy.
UptimeA 600-hour oil-change interval and low-maintenance fuel system reduce downtime and maximize uptime. Large fuel tanks keep you rolling.
Loaders & Attachments
- L 103 Loader – For Maxxum 2WD Models
- L 105 Loader – For Maxxum MFD Models
- Loader and Tractor Attachments
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 2,866 - 3,836 lbs (1,300 - 1,740 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 3,792 - 4,982 lbs (1,720- 2,260 kg)
- Raise time: 2.2 - 5.1 seconds
- Maxxum 115(2WD)
- Maxxum 125(2WD)
- Maxxum 135(2WD)
- Maxxum 145(2WD)
- Maxxum 150(2WD)
- Lift Capacity Max Height @ pivot pins: 3,726 - 4,630 lbs (1,690 - 2,100 kg)
- Boom Breakout Force @ pivot pins: 5,313 - 6,526 lbs (2,410 - 2,960 kg)
- Raise time: 2.8 - 3.1 seconds
- Maxxum 115
- Maxxum 125
- Maxxum 135
- Maxxum 145
- Maxxum 150
Tractor Attachments Compatibility Chart >
- Engine: 4.5L Tier 4 B/Final with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Rated PTO HP: 120
- Rated Engine HP: 145
- Max Boosted HP: 175
- Transmission- Base: 16 X 16 25 mph (40 kph) Semi-Powershift
- Multicontroller and CVT Options: Yes/Yes