50 SERIES SPRAYER
If you need a field sprayer, look no farther then Demco! Our 850 and 1050 sprayers are available with a 45', 60', or 66' boom. Demco 50 Series sprayers have a proven design loaded with features with your convenience and efficiency in mind. Our exclusive tank design allows for unmatched agitation and drainage. Our short trailer design helps reduce crop damage, and our front folding hydraulic booms are built to perform.
- The 850 gallon or 1050 gallon polyethylene tank has a 16" flip-top lid and 2 high volume jet agitators. Its molded-in trough drains spills to rear of sprayer. The 100 gallon 2 stage sump provides optimum tank drainage and decreases sloshing.
- External liquid site gauge
- 120 gallon rear mounted rinse tank
- 2 1⁄2 gallon hand wash tank
- ¼" steel-formed frame with 30" ground clearance, reducing crop damage.
- Fold-away ladder provides easy access to the large work platform, for added safety when filling tank.
- One of the shortest “hitch pin to axle” lengths in the industry - 140"
- 7000 lb. tongue jack
- Large storage compartment conveniently located for storing extra nozzles, clamps, etc.
- Single tube hitch frame allows for improved turning. The cast hitch can be adjusted vertically in 1 1⁄2" increments.
- 13.6 x 38 bias tires.
- Pump and plumbing are center mounted allowing for shorter hoses and improved pump priming.
- 50 mesh main filter and 80 mesh feeder line filters prevent tip plugging.
- Centrally located controls for convenient valve operation
- 160 lb. glycerin-filled gauge
- 2" quick couplers for bottom filling tanks
- The hydraulic front fold booms feature a nitrogen charged accumulator system combined with leveling linkage and shock absorbers to soften the ride. Live hydraulic control block requires only one set of remote outlets to perform all boom functions.
- The Hydraulic pendant/block can be used with open or closed center tractor hydraulic systems.
- Booms feature independent wing fold, hydraulic height adjust, wing leveling and outer wing breakaway.
- Boom folds to a transport width of 9' 6".
- Booms are available with 3/4" high volume plumbing and TeeJet® diaphragm check nozzles spaced at 20".
- All booms have stainless steel boom and hose clamps
- Light system consists of flasher/turn signal and taillights for added road safety.
- 7 gallon chemical eductor (optional)
- 33 gallon foam marker (optional)