IMPROVE EFFICIENCY & EFFECTIVENESS
Demco SideQuest saddle tanks systems are the industry leader. The 700 & 1000 Gallon SideQuest consists of two 350, or 500 gallon high capacity side mount tanks. The SideQuest mounting design and location provide excellent operator visibility, reduce stress to the tractor, and deliver performance for your farming operation.
SideQuest is the product to consider when applying fertilizer when planting. Add a Demco 3 point mounted boom for efficient, cost effective spraying. Demco SideQuest is a high quality, unique product designed to help improve efficiency and effectiveness in the field.
- Two 350 or 500 gallon high capacity side mount tanks with 16" fillwell. Delivers excellent front to rear weight distribution ratio (25% front: 75% rear). Extended rear axle spindle mount allows weight to be shifted to the rear, relieving stress on the tractor's front axle and chassis. Units will fit on tractors with or without front duals. Rear duals are required.
- Better visibility - tanks are mounted longitudinal for superb visibility. Choose either high or low clearance for visibility and crop clearance.
- Roll-away jack stands - for easy installation and removal (optional).
- Comfortable transport width - 16' 4" when straddle duals are set on 120" centers.
- Flanged fittings provide leak free plumbing.
NOTE: Tractors with aftermarket dual hubs may require different mounting bolts.
NOTE: Hub spacer assembly is designed for tractors with 20.8 or narrower rear tractor tires.
NOTE: Front fenders need to be removed on most models.