Operators world-wide will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Tiltable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- The deluxe suspension seat is spring-suspended with a high amount of travel providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- All models feature comfortable and easy-to-access grab handles to assist entry and exit.
- A complete cab enclosure provides enhanced comfort and safety for all-day-long operation..
- Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
- Standard equipment includes heating system, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
- Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
The Gehl T950 Telescopic Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the telescoping lift arm, bucket, travel direction and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- CVT transmission gives you the flexibility of the hydrostatic drive and the strength of a torque convertor.
Gehl articulated loaders are equipped with industry-proven Deutz diesel engines.
- Powerful, quiet and efficient Deutz diesel engines with excellent performance for all applications.
- Excellent reputation for reliable cold-starting and smooth operation.
||TD 4.1 L4
|Number of Cylinders
|Power @ 2300 rpm
||143 hp / 105 kW
||1607 in3 (4083)
Power, performance and precision. Achieve this and more with superior hydraulics and handy time-saving features.
- Two auxiliary hydraulic lines power a variety of tools and make attachment changes easy.
- Hydraulic hoses are nestled within the lift arms, keeping them out of the loader linkage “damage zone” during lifting and dumping operations.
|Work Hydraulic System Flow (L/min) STD
||42 gpm (158)
|Drive Hydraulic System Pressure (bar)
||3,000 psi (270)
|Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)
||40 gal. (150)
A full line of attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their T950 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
- Fork Carriages
- Forks & Grabs
- Concrete Skips
- High Pressure Cleaners
The lift arm on the ALT950 is designed to achieve maximum strength, excellent visibility and fast cycle times.
- Linkage becomes recessed in the lift arm at full lift heights for protection when dumping into trucks/trailers and provides excellent forward visibility.
- Telescopic lift arm extends maximum lift height as high as 17'0" (5.2 m) for extra loading height and reach.
- Articulated steering brings a tight turning radius to speed up cycle times and increase maneuverability in tight afters
- Excellent bucket dump angles at the mid- and top-ranges of the lift path as well as outstanding forward reach at mid-range.
Get into the tightest spaces with ease. The ALT950 goes anywhere and does almost everything.
- A heavy-duty articulating joint offers 44-degree turning angles each way and provides optimal maneuverability with a tight turning radius. Articulated steering has minimal affect on turf and ground surfaces and extends the life of the tires.
- Rear oscillating axel allows to maintain traction by keeping the wheels on the ground on uneven terrain.
- The tail follows where the front leads, providing excellent maneuverability. The bucket and tires follow a constant turn radius, so the rear of the loader follows the path of the front tires.
- High ground clearance allows the loaders to pass over objects in the work-path with ease.
Reduced downtime is made possible by intelligent engineering and advanced design.
- Perform daily service checks with ease through the rear engine cover, which provides access to the engine, hydraulic reservoir filler and filter, radiator, and more.
- Hydraulic components are provided with diagnostic test ports for easy access when required.
- LCD display has menu screens with light indicators for electrical diagnostic checking.