Net Power (kW) 44.5 hp (33)
Maximum Torque (Nm) 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146)
Rated Operating Capacity (kg) 1,350 lbs. (612)
The R135 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM's, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
- Three control options include T-Bar and Hand/Foot.
- All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R135 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 46.3 hp (34.5) @ 2800
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146 Nm) @ 1820
Displacement (L) 133.6 cu.in. (2.19)
The R135 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 17 gpm (64.4)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) N/A
Reservoir Capacity (L) 10 gal. (37.9)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R135 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
Skeleton Rock Bucket
Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
The R135 features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
- 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy clean out of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS