With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R200 Skid Loader.
Net Power (kW) 70.7 hp (53.7)
Maximum Torque (Nm) 217 ft.-lbs. (294)
Rated Operating Capacity (kg) 2,200 lbs. (998)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics 35 gpm (135.5 L/min)
The new R190 has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
Controls on the R190 incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R220 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
Model 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 68.4 hp (51) @ 2500
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 173 ft.-lbs. (235) @ 1625
Displacement (L) 202.6 cu.in. (3.3)
The R220 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 23.5 gpm (90)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) 35 gpm (132.5)
Reservoir Capacity (L) 8 gal. (30.3)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R190 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
A Bale Movers
D Pallet Forks
E Mower, Rotary
F Skeleton Rock Bucket
G Stump Grinders
H Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
The R220 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Over the tire design provides wider access.
- Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
|A Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
|C Overall Height to Top of ROPS
|D Ground Clearance to Chassis
|E Overall Length with Bucket
||136.5" with 70" Bucket
|F Overall Length without Bucket
|H Dump Reach - Fully Raised
|I Rollback at Ground
|J Dump Angle
|K Overall Width
|L Bucket Width
|M Clearance Circle - Rear
|N Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket
|O Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket
|P Seat to Ground Height
|Q Rollback at Specified Height
|R Dump Height
|S Departure Angle
|Standard Specification Tire Size
||12.00 x 16.5 HD
||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
|Gross Power @ 2500 rpm
|Net Power @ 2500 rpm
|Maximum Torque @ rpm
||217 ft.-lbs. @ 1625
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Rated Operating CapacityB
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional CounterweightB
|Travel Speed - Maximum
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum
|Operating WeightC - Approximate
A - Narrow width with off-set wheel option
B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.