The model RS6-34 GEN:3 is built with high quality components for proven performance.
- Welded box-section boom design for maximum load placement ability.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler features a durable operator's compartment to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
In 4 wheel steer the machine turn radius can be as small as 12' 6" for machine positioning on tight job sites.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
|Turning Radius (m)
The RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
||TD 3.6 Tier IV
||74 hp (55)
|Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr)
||20.2 mph (32.5)
The model RS6-34 GEN:3 has the hydraulic system power to get the job done.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set forktilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
|Total Capacity (L/min)
||29 gpm (110)
|System Pressure (bar)
||3,000 psi (207)
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)
||29 gal. (110)
There is a tool for every job, and the RS6-34 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
||Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
||Rotating Carriage – 48” (1219 mm) and 66” (1676 mm) wide.
||Fork Shift - 50" (1270 mm) wide.
||Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
||Bucket - Light Material - 95" (2 cu.yd)
||Work Platform - 4' x 9.5' - Fork Mounted (requires PWP)
||Carriage - Side Shift 48" wide
||Truss Boom - 8' long
||Auger Drive and 9' - 12' - 18' diameter augers
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS6-34 GEN:3 quick and efficient.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.