The Gehl RT135 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Compact dimensions combined with stellar power makes the RT135 perfect for tough jobs in confined spaces.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm)||110" (2794)|
The RT135 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
Controls on the Gehl RT135 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard ISO drive pattern
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT135 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
|Power (kW) @ rpm||46.6 hp (34.3) @ 2500|
|Displacement (L)||133.6 cu.in. (2.2)|
The R135 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min)||16.8 gpm (63.6)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min)||N/A|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||9.2 gal. (34.8)|
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their RT135 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
|F||Skeleton Rock Bucket|
|H||Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool|
The robust lift-arm on the RT135 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm)||110" (2794)|
|Dump Reach at Full Height (mm)||23.3" (592)|
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy cleanout of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS
|Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised||144.5"|
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||110"|
|Reach - Fully Raised||23.3"|
|Dump Angle - Fully Raised||40°|
|Dump Height - Fully Raised||83.6"|
|Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised||98°|
|Overall Height at ROPS||76"|
|Overall Length with Bucket - w/o Counterweight||121.1"|
|Overall Length without Bucket - w/o Counterweight||92.9"|
|Reach at Specified Height||20.3"|
|Dump Angle at Specified Height||75°|
|Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground||28°|
|Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position||28°|
|Digging Position - Above Ground||+0.7"|
|Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight||28°|
|Track Shoe Width||11.8"|
|Overall Width - Less Bucket||57"|
|Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket||75.5"|
|Clearance Radius - Rear without Standard Counterweight||56.7"|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load||1,350 lbs.|
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load||1,929 lbs.|
|Tipping Load||3,857 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||6,510 lbs.|
|Make/Model||Yanmar/4TNV88C-KMS Tier IV|
|Type||4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated|
|Gross Power @ rpm||46.6 hp @ 2500|
|Oil Pump Capacity||6.8 qts.|
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort||7,160 lbs.|
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type||Rubber/4/Steel|
|Ground Pressure||6 psi|
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder||3,500 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder||3,730 lbs.|
|Ground Speed - Single Speed||6.2 mph|
|Fuel Tank||15.7 gal.|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Tank||9.2 gal.|
|Coolant Capacity||2.1 gal.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||16.8 gpm|
|High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||N/A|
|Transmission Pump Type||Hydrostatic Pump Transmission|
|Motor Type||Radial Piston|
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature||800 CCA @ 0°F|