The Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp (52.1 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm)||128" (3251)|
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT185 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design with optional IdealAccess™ Folding Cab Door.
- NEW Back up camera is optional equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Deluxe High-Back Cushion Seat - Mechanical Suspension delivers outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- All-New seat-mounted pilot control system - redesigned cab mount the controls to the seat, providing added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT185 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- DPF (Diesel Particulated Filter) Technology.
- Block Heater is an optional feature
- Emissions Compliance (EPA/Euro) Tier IV/Stage 3B, 24 gal (91 L) fuel tank along with a 250 hours Oil Change Interval.
The RT185 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot Hydraulic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
|Standard Flow Hydraulics - Lift Arm Mounted||21.8 gpm (82.5 L/min)|
|Optional High Flow Hydraulics - Lift Arm Mounted||32 gpm (128.8 L/min)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir||18.5 gal (70 L)|
|System Pressure||3,500 psi (241 bar)|
The RT185 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- Standard All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity is optional.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT185 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Radial Lift Path lift arm offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm)||128" (3251)|
|Reach - Fully Raised (mm)||34.5" (876)|
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT185 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
IdealTrax™ INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Eliminate weekly tension check
- Cut down on costly track replacements
IdealTrax™ system ensures the proper track tensioning when the engine is started.
To reduce strain on the track components, the tension is release when the engine is turned off.
|Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised||168"|
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||128"|
|Reach - Fully Raised||34.5"|
|Dump Angle - Fully Raised||40.2°|
|Dump Height - Fully Raised||98"|
|Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised||102.5°|
|Overall Height at ROPS||83"|
|Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight||148"|
|Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight||114.8"|
|Reach at Specified Height||31.1"|
|Dump Angle at Specified Height||66.8°|
|Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground||30°|
|Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position||31.6°|
|Digging Position + Above Ground/ - Below Ground||+0.9"|
|Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight||30.4°|
|Track Shoe Width||12.6"|
|Overall Width - Less Bucket||64.4"|
|Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket||91.4"|
|Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight||65.6"|
|Maximum Rollback at Specified Height||66.8°|
|Angle of Approach||90°|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load||1,850 lbs.|
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load||2,643 lbs.|
|Tipping Load||5,286 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||9,160 lbs.|
|Type||4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated|
|Gross Power @ rpm||69.9 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||68.4 hp @ 2500|
|Peak Torque @ rpm||178 ft.-lbs. @ 1625|
|Oil Pump Capacity||11 qts.|
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort||10,218 lbs.|
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type||Rubber/4/Steel|
|Ground Pressure||6.3 psi|
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder||5,354 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder||5,016 lbs.|
|Ground Speed - Single Speed||5.9 mph|
|Ground Speed - Two Speed||8.8 mph|
|Fuel Tank||24 gal.|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Tank||11 gal.|
|Coolant Capacity||3.5 gal.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed @ rpm||18.5 gpm @ 2500|
|Height-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||34 gpm|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction|
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature||850 CCA @ 0°F|
|Sound & Vibration|
|Sound Power||103.0 dB|
|Operator Ear||82.0 db|
|Hand/Arm Vibration||≤ 2.73m/s²|
|Whole Body Vibration||≤ 0.98m/s²|