Land Pride MP10
- Bolted steel frame: Easy to replace individual components.
- Adjustable 3-point Cat. I hitch: Can adjust leading plow share to operate next to the furrow on many different tractors.
- Replaceable wear components: High wear components (plow share, shim, moldboard, landslide, and optional coulter can be individually replaced as they wear to help keep maintenance cost down.
- Shearbolt protected plow bottoms: Protects structural integrity of each plow bottom.
- Park jack with MP10 model: Single bottom plow won’t fall over.
- 14" coulters (Optional): Breaks ground ahead of the moldboard so that the plow can pull easier and cuts trash to help keep trash from wrapping around and building-up on the plow shank.
- MP top link extension (accessory): Allows greater range of adjustment for tractors with short top links.
|Horsepower||2 Wheel drive: 20 to 60 hp
4 Wheel drive: 20 to 50 hp.
|Weight with coulters
|Hitch type||3-point Cat. I|
|Construction||1" x 4" Bolted steel frame|
|Number of bottoms||(1) - 14" Bottom|
|Working depth||Max. 7" (depending on soil conditions)|
|Plow shank shear bolt||7/16"-14 x 3" GR8 share bolt|
|Plow share material||Forged steel|
|Moldboard & Shin Thickness||5/16"|
|Frog & Landslide Thickness||1/2"|
|Replaceable wear components||1 ea. - Share, moldboard, shin, landslide,
and optional coulter
|Optional - Coulter||14" Diameter coulter with
greasable 1 1/4" roller bearings
|Accessory - MP Top Link Extension||Yes|